The right vinyl cutting blade makes all the difference when putting together your dream vinyl cutter. For a standard cast or calendared vinyl, something like a 45° blade would be what comes with majority of vinyl cutters. However different vinyl cutters will require different size, strength, and quality of blade.
Now, cutting blades aren’t necessary for everyone. If you use vinyl mainly for small-scale crafts and simple t-shirt designs, for example, you’ll probably do just fine without a heavy-duty vinyl cutter. For everyone else, though, a vinyl cutter probably makes working with this durable plastic a lot easier – and a lot more fun. The options are plentiful – from small handheld blades to ones that fit into an industrial vinyl cutter. Moreover even with the best vinyl cutting machine, you may not get the best results without the right blade.
On the flip side, replacing your blade is one of the most cost-effective ways to upgrade your vinyl cutter. It’s the most important part of the machine and a simple sharpening or replacement could completely change the results that you get.
Our list of blades range from $5 to $300 in price, ensuring that you’ll find what you need to get the job done, no matter your budget.
- Standard Blade for cutting color adhesive media -standard vinyl.
- Compatible with Roland, Refine, Rabbit(HX) ,
- Suitable for cutting media up to 0.25mm thick
- Made in Cemented Carbide.
- Package Include: Total Qty: 40 pcs blades(30pcs 45° blades, 5pcs 30° blades, 5pcs 60° blades), 1pcs knife block.
- Material: The cutter blades are made of high-quality tungsten steel, sturdy and durable. The knife block is made of aluminum alloy with high precision and compatibility.
- Applications: Suitable for acrylics & plastics, carbon fiber, chipboard, cardboard, artificial leather, MDF, PCB, solid surface, wood, etc.
- Total Length: 23.5mm; Handle diameter: 2mm
- Notice: Suitable for cutting media up to 0.25 mm-5mm thickness.
- A kindly remember to customer: only choose HQMaster Seller, be aware of other FAKE seller.
- Degree: 45°; Apply in reflective film, automotive film, self-adhesive paper or papers on the cutting plotter
- Total Length: 23.3mm; Handle dia.: 1.96mm
- Made from tungsten steel
- Quantity: Pack of 10 assorted in a plastic storage case
- Fit for Roland and most domestic and imported plotter
- 12 pieces with 3 types angles: Including with 30 Degree 45 Degree 60 Degree Blades for Cricut Explore Air 2. 4 pieces for Each Degree Roland Blades.
- Materials: Made of carbide and metal including a plastic box.
- High quality and Sharp: Extremely Sharp so you can cut your project fluently.
- Suitable for polishing wood, pvc mahogany color, precision, MDF and other relief.
- Compatible with Roland, GCC, Camm 1, US Cutter, P-Cut, Bridge, Panther, Stika, Allen Datagraph, Zecu, Creation, Rabbit, Lynx, MH, Seiki.
- 【HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL】- These carbide cutting blades are made of rustproof and durable carbide in silver color, long service life, you can cut your project fluently. Suitable for cutting media up to 0.25 mm thickness
- 【PRACTICABILITY】- Performs pretty good in vinyl, cardboard, fabric, poster board, stickers, faux leather,tote, mugs, and holiday party decors, newborn gifts projects etc., make your handicrafts working easier and better.These carbide blades are good replacements for almost all paper-cutting cricut machines
- 【EASY AND SAFE STORAGE】- Roland cutting plotter blades are packaged in a plastic box with protective sleeve that can hold more than 40 blades. Convenient to pick up at any time, save space and avoid to lost
- 【WHAT YOU GET】- 40 pieces with 3 types angles, including with 10 pieces of 30°, 20 pieces of 45°，10 pieces of 60° blades for Cricut Explore Air 2，multiple angles to meet your diverse needs
- 【ATTENTION】- The blade is sharp. Be careful when removing the protective cover to avoid being scratched by the blades
- 30 BLADES: Compatible with for Roland and most domestic and imported plotter, made from tungsten cemented carbide. Highly hardness, come with springs and blade holder base. 10 pcs for each degree.
- APPLICATION: Fine polishing process, suitable for mahogany, wood, PVC color board, MDF and other precision relief.
- 30 DEGREE: 30° blades are predominantly used for cutting very thin window tint and mylar materials.
- 45 DEGREE: 45° blades are the standard blade that comes with most vinyl cutters. They are recommended for all standard cast and calendered vinyls as well as other thin materials such as ThermoFlex Plus.
- 60 DEGREE: 60° blades are recommended for thicker materials such as reflective films, flock and twill materials and also sand-blast resist.
- Tungsten Steel Vinyl Cutter Blades: These plotter blades are made of tungsten carbide, High quality and extra Long life.Super wear Resistance,high hardness,Application:fit for Roland and most domestic and imported plotter.
- 3 Types Angles Cutting Plotter Blades: Including 5pcs 30° degree, 30pcs 45° degree, 5pcs 60° degree, totally 45PCS Roland Blades for Cricut Explore Air 2. Also comes with 1 knife block.
- Cutting Replacement Blades: These roland cutter blades Compatible with Roland, GCC, Camm 1, US Cutter, P-Cut, Bridge, Panther, Stika, Allen Datagraph, Zecu, Creation, Rabbit, Lynx, MH, Seiki.
- Multiple Uses: The Roland Blade suitable for cutting media up to 0.25mm thick standard vinyl. Perfect for polishing wood, pvc mahogany color, precision, MDF and other relief.
- Safe and Convenient: The blades come with red safe caps in the package, which can protect these Vinyl Cutter Blade and it is easy to store or transport.
- ✅ WIDE APPLICATION SET - GCC Vinyl Cutter Plotter Blade Adjustable Holder with 15pcs Blades (30 ° / 45 ° / 60 ° 5pcs each) fits GCC, Roland and most cutting plotter.
- ✅ HIGH PRECISION BLADES KIT - Blades offset value 0.25 mm. Come with a adjustable auminum alloy holder for best performance with high precision and high quality.
- ✅ HIGH HARDNESS MATERIAL - Made of tungsten cemented carbide. Hgher hardness tip (HRA92.6) provides greater strength, sharper and faster cut for cutting, lettering and plotting.
- ✅ FINE POLISHING PROCESS - All purpose premium blade offset value 0.25 mm, suitable for mahogany, wood, PVC color board, MDF, vinyl film and other precision relief.
- ✅ VARIOUS DEGREE BLADES - 30° for cutting thin window tint and mylar materials. 45° standard blade for all standard cast, vinyls and ThermoFlex Plus. 60° for thicker materials like reflective films, flock, twill materials and also sand-blast resist.
- 100% Brand New and High Quality;Material: Aluminum alloy (surface oxidation),Tungsten steel(blade)30°,60°,45°design fits most of cutting plotter.
- Made of Aluminum alloy.High quality and extra Long life.Super wear Resistance,high hardness,Application:fit for Roland and most domestic and imported plotter
- Blade size:24mmX2mm(LXDia),Holder Size:45mmX11mm(LXDia),Carbide tip with higher hardness (HRA93),higher hardness,greater strength, tip more sharper,cutting plotter lettering faster
- Blades is imported stainless steel,through the grinding polishing processing,high precision, good lettering quality;Net Weight: 65g/1 SET
- Note:Lighting,display and other factors may cause COLOR SHADING,please comprehensive pictures and text descriptions to deter,Quantity:15PCS Blades+1PC Holder
Prices are refreshed every 12 hours. Images provided by Amazon Product Advertising API.